2008039 - Elephant bath
Height :62,00 cm / 24,41 inches.
Width :52,00 cm / 20,47 inches.
Length :113,00 cm / 44,49 inches.
Dimensions shipping carton:
Height :72,00 cm / 28,35 inches.
Width :63,00 cm / 24,80 inches.
Length :122,00 cm / 48,03 inches.
Packaging weight: 16,50 kg / 36,30 lbs
-Pullout tap with hot and cold-water connections.
-Chain for the drain plug
-Attention! Automatic water (pressure) control not included.
This product is made of 5 to 6mm thick polyester, and is coated with a matt varnish. With this coating the product is resistant against all kinds of cleaning materials. We use the same coating on our products as been used in the car industry, so you can clean our products just like a car. (do not use an abrasive sponge) Also you can clean our products with water pressure.
Important tips for installation:
- Let your installation be performed by a specialised installation company.
- Normal height of the washstand without the bathtub is 80 cm / 31,50 inches, measured from the floor. On top of the washstand the bathtub has to be placed so the washing height will be ±100,00 cm.
- Screw the bathtub to the washstand with supplied screws.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product, also for extra reinforcement.
- We advice you to saw the hole for the tap and the sink, in the washstand, after you received the bathtub.
- We advice you to use a silicon putty for gluing around the product and use a panel and construction adhesive for gluing the stainless steel drain plug in the product.
- Draw the dimensions of the bathtub on the washstand.
- Saw the holes for the connection materials in the washstand, take care that the hole for the drain plug is big enough, because the bathtub has to fit in properly.
- Connect the tap to the bathtub. ( read the installation manual of the tap)
- Mount the stainless steel drain plug to the bathtub and attach the siphon.
- Place the bathtub on the washstand.
- Screw the bathtub to the washstand from below into the flange.
- Mount the connection materials to the wall.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product.