2003016 - Cloud shower
Height : 33,00 cm / 12,99 inches
Width : 17,00 cm / 6,69 inches
Length : 56,00 cm / 22,05 inches
Dimensions shipping carton:
Height : 37,00 cm / 14,57 inches
Width : 22,00 cm / 8,66 inches
Length : 60,00 cm / 23,62 inches
Packaging weight: 5,90 kg / 12,98 LBS
-Flexible water supply 1/2” - compression fitting ø10
-Coloured mounting screws
-Attention! Automatic mixing or water (pressure) control not included.
This product is made of 5 to 6mm thick polyester, and is coated with a matt varnish. With this coating the product is resistant against all kinds of cleaning materials. We use the same coating on our products as been used in the car industry, so you can clean our products just like a car. (do not use an abrasive sponge) Also you can clean our products with water pressure.
Important tips for installation:
- Let your installation be performed by a specialised installation company.
- Normal height of the showerhead, for children between 3 and 9 years old is 175 to 180 cm 68,90 to 70,87 inches, measured from the floor. In most cases a stage of 50cm / 19,69 inches has been placed, so parents can wash their children on appropriate height.
- Screw the product securely to the wall with a rubber ring for the screw. This prevents the product may crack if you tighten it too hard.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product, also for extra reinforcement.
- We advice you to use a silicon putty for gluing around the product and use a panel and construction adhesive for gluing the showerhead in the product.
- Mount the showerhead into the product, in the appropriate hole, and secure it to the back side using the supplied screw-nut.
- Connect the flexible water supply to the showerhead.
- Hold the product to the wall so you can mark the 2 mounting holes on the wall.
- Drill the marked holes.
- Mount the plugs in the wall.
- Mount the flexible water supply to the wall.
- Mount the product to the wall.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product.