2003006 - Curtain Mirror
Height :83,00 cm / 32,68 inches.
Width :18,00 cm / 7,09 inches
Length :71,00 cm / 27,95 inches.
Dimensions shipping carton:
Height :10,00 cm / 3,94 inches.
Width :76,00 cm / 29,92 inches.
Length :87,00 cm / 34,25 inches.
Packaging weight: 13,10 kg / 28,82 lbs
Mirror glass silver-plated
2x Screws to attach the toothbrush shelf
4x coloured screws to attach the wooden frame 4x coloured screws to attach the suspension
This product is made of 6mm thick polyester. After the decorations this product is processed with a matt varnish coating. With this coating the product is resistant against all kinds of cleaning materials. We use the same coating on our products as been used in the car industry, so you can clean our products just like a car. (do not use an abrasive sponge) Also you can clean our products with water pressure.
Important tips for installation:
- Let your installation be performed by a specialised installation company.
- Normal height of the down side of the mirror, for children between 3 and 9 years old is 60 to 70 cm / 23,62 to 27,56 inches, measured from the floor.
- Screw the product securely to the wall with a rubber ring for the screw. This prevents the product may crack if you tighten it too hard.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product, also for extra reinforcement.
- In case you bought a washbowl in combination with this mirror please watch out. In most cases the washbowl cannot support the mirror because the water tap doesn’t fit directly underneath the mirror. Hold 10cm / 3,94 inches space between washbowl and mirror. (see picture)
- We advice you to use a silicon putty for gluing around the product and use a panel and construction adhesive for gluing the toothbrush shelf to the product.
- Mount the toothbrush shelf underneath the product with the appropriate screws.
- Hold the product to the wall so you mark the 4 mounting holes to the wall.
- Drill the mounting holes.
- Mount the plugs in the wall.
- Mount the product against the wall.
- Attach the mirror to the product using a construction adhesive.
- Mount the wooden frame in front of the mirror using the appropriate coloured screws.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product.