2011004 - Tree-trunk washbowl
Height :53,00 cm / 20,86 inches.
Width :51,00 cm / 20,07 inches.
Length :54,00 cm / 21,26 inches.
Dimensions shipping carton:
Height :59,00 cm / 23,23 inches.
Width :56,00 cm / 22,05 inches
Length :59,00 cm / 23,23 inches.
Packaging weight: 15,43 kg / 33,95 lbs
-Water tap self-closing 1/2”
-Flexible water supply 1/2” x 3/4” and 50cm / 19,69 inches.
-Mounting screws in colour.
-Attention! Automatic mixing or water (pressure) control not included.
This product is made of 5 to 6mm thick polyester, and
is coated with a matt varnish. With this coating the product is resistant against all kinds of cleaning materials. We use the same coating on our products as been used in the car industry, so you can clean our products just like a car. (do not use an abrasive sponge) Also you can clean our products with water pressure.
Important tips for installation:
- Let your installation be performed by a specialised installation company.
- Normal height of the top side of the washbowl, for children between 3 and 9 years old is 55 to 65 cm / 21,65 to 25,59 inches, measured from the floor. c to c of the drain which leaves the wall is: ±33 cm / 12,99 inches high
- Screw the product securely to the wall with a rubber ring for the screw. This prevents the product may crack if you tighten it too hard.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product, also for extra reinforcement.
- In case you bought a mirror in combination with this washbowl please watch out. In most cases the washbowl cannot support the mirror because the water tap doesn’t fit underneath. Hold 10cm / 3,94 inches space between washbowl and mirror. (see picture)
- We advice you to use a silicon putty for gluing around the product and use a panel and construction adhesive for gluing the drain plug in the product.
- Mount the self-closing water tap in the appropriate hole; fitting should be done from the bottom side. Take care that the black rubber ring is mounted between the tap and the product.
- Mount the connecting hose secure to the tap at the bottom side.
- Glue the drain plug to the washbowl with appropriate putty.
- Hold the siphon against the bottom side of the washbowl, and then mount the screw of the siphon from above to secure.
- Hold the undercarriage to the wall so you can mark the 4 mounting holes on the wall. (you can find the mounting holes at the outside of the undercarriage)
- Drill the marked holes.
- Mount the plugs in the wall.
- Connect the siphon and water supply to the wall.
- Mount the undercarriage to the wall.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product.