2006036 - Coloured washbowl
Height :32,00 cm / 12,60 inches
Width :53,00 cm / 20,87 inches
Depth :51,00 cm / 20,08 inches
Dimensions shipping carton:
Height :37,00 cm / 14,57 inches
Width :56,00 cm / 22,05 inches
Depth :58,00 cm / 22,83 inches
Packaging weight: 12,40 kg / 27,28 lbs
-Water tap self-closing 1/2”
-Stainless steel washbowl ø 41
-Stainless steel adapter ring
-Flexible water supply 1/2” - compression fitting ø10 -Mounting screws.
-Attention! Automatic mixing or water (pressure) control not included.
This product is made of 5 to 6mm thick polyester, and is coated with a matt varnish. With this coating the product is resistant against all kinds of cleaning materials. We use the same coating on our products as been used in the car industry, so you can clean our products just like a car. (do not use an abrasive sponge) Also you can clean our products with water pressure.
Important tips for installation:
- Let your installation be performed by a specialised installation company.
- Normal height of the top side of the washbowl, for children between 3 and 9 years old is 50 to 60 cm / 19,69 to 23,62 inches, measured from the floor. c to c of the drain which leaves the wall is: ±33 cm / 12,99 inches high
- Screw the product securely to the wall with a rubber ring for the screw. This prevents the product may crack if you tighten it too hard.
- In case you bought a mirror in combination with this washbowl please watch out. In most cases the washbowl cannot support the mirror because the water tap doesn’t fit underneath. Hold 10cm / 3,94 inches space between washbowl and mirror. (see picture)
- Don't tighten the screw (which is used to secure the drain plug for installation of the siphon) too hard because otherwise the stainless steel washbowl can bow.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product, also for extra reinforcement.
- Put some putty around the stainless steel washbowl so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product.
- We advice you to use a silicon putty for gluing around the product and use a panel and construction adhesive for gluing the stainless steel washbowl in the product.
- Mount the self-closing water tap in the appropriate hole, fitting should be done from the bottom side. Take care that the black rubber ring is mounted between the tap and the product.
- Mount the connecting hose secure to the tap at the bottom side.
- Glue the drain plug to the stainless steel washbowl with appropriate putty.
- Hold the adapter ring against the bottom side of the stainless steel washbowl.
- Mount the siphon to the bottom side of the adapter ring.
- Mount the screw of the siphon from above, trough the drain plug to secure the ring between the drain plug and the siphon.
- Hold the product to the wall so you can mark the 2 mounting holes on the wall.
- Drill the marked holes.
- Mount the plugs in the wall.
- Glue the stainless steel washbowl with all accessories secure in the product.
- Connect the flexible water supply and hose to the wall.
- Mount the product to the wall with the colored mounting screws.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product.