2008050 - Castle Mirror
Height :101,00 cm / 39,76 inches
Width :18,00 cm / 7,09 inches
Depth :85,00 cm / 33,46 inches
Dimensions shipping carton:
Height :106,00 cm / 41,73 inches
Width :21,00 cm / 8,27 inches
Depth :89,50 cm / 35,24 inches
Packaging weight: 10,23 kg / 22,51 lbs
Mirror glass silver-plated
2x coloured screws to attach the suspension
This product is made of 5 to 6mm thick polyester, and is coated with a matt varnish. With this coating the product is resistant against all kinds of cleaning materials. We use the same coating on our products as been used in the car industry, so you can clean our products just like a car. (do not use an abrasive sponge) Also you can clean our products with water pressure.
Important tips for installation:
- Let your installation be performed by a specialised installation company.
- Normal height of the down side of the mirror, for children between 3 and 9 years old is 50 to 60 cm, measured from the floor.
- Screw the product securely to the wall using a rubber ring for the screw. This prevents the product may crack if you tighten it too hard.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product, also for extra reinforcement.
- In case you bought a washbowl in combination with this mirror, only in this case it’s possible to mount the mirror on top of the washbowl.
- We advice you to use a silicon putty for gluing around the product.
- Hold the product to the wall so you mark the 2 mounting holes to the wall.
- Drill the mounting holes.
- Mount the plugs in the wall.
- Mount the product against the wall.
- After mounting the product, put some putty around the product so water and dirt gets no chance to get behind the product.